Shipping & Returns
Standard Shipping Australia wide is $8.00
Express Shipping Australia wide is $12.50
Standard Shipping is usually 3 - 6 business days
Express Shipping is usually 1 - 3 business days
** Shipping times vary depending on location
We delivery to over 200 countries.
All International parcels are now being sent via DHL Express.
Orders between $0 - $150AUD = $25AUD EXPRESS SHIPPING
Orders over $150AUD+ = $15AUD EXPRESS SHIPPING
Orders over $200AUD+ = FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
DHL Express services generally take 2-7 business days, post fulfilment, to be received.
Please be aware that International orders may incur import duties and taxes, these are payable by you, the customer. If you are unsure whether this is applicable for your destination country we recommend you contact your local customs office for more information.
If you wish to return your item/s please note postage costs will be at your own expense. If we incur any duties or customs charges when your parcel reaches AUS - they will be deducted from your refund total.
R E T U R N S
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Goods must be in original condition with all tags still intact.
- Please retain proof of postage (receipt) until refund is processed.
- Please note, no refunds or exchanges are accepted on sale items unless garments are faulty or not as ordered.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your garment is faulty.
- If you wish to swap an item/s to a different size please send back the item/s to the address on the Returns Form provided with you order and fill in the return section. Note that you wish to swap sizes. You can then purchase the new item/s in the correct size and once we have received the original item/s back we will refund the amount for original order.
- ** International orders. Returns are accepted.
*Return postage costs will be at your own expense, unless items received are faulty or not as ordered. If you believe your item is faulty, please contact us prior to returning it. We cannot accept liability until items are received and have been confirmed as faulty.